Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Mean Reds


I'm in the middle of exams at the moment so I haven't been doing that much sewing or op-shopping. I have a couple of almost finished sewing projects but they will probably have to wait until after Saturday when my last exam is.
Above are two recently acquired items in my favourite colour. The bag is vintage and was given to me by a friend of my mother's and the gloves I got for $1 at the Sallies. I've been looking for a pair of red gloves for a while after buying a pair and then promptly losing them. They are a tiny bit tight but look like they have never been worn so I'm hoping that I can stretch them a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely finds! Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How lovely!I'm sure the gloves will give a bit,sweetie.That bag is toooo funky!!x

    ReplyDelete