Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Me-Made-May Days 23 and 24


Me Made May Day 23


I'm quite glad MMM is over in a week because it's getting cold here. It's been raining the past few days and it's hard finding me made things to wear that are winter appropriate. I've also been really busy and haven't had time to do any sewing so I'm pretty much just repeating my outfits. Don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed doing it and it has been a challenge. I love looking at the MMM Flickr group and seeing what everyone else is wearing. I'm definitely more motivated to sew and wear more of the things I make. I really admire those doing MMM who have made all the things they are wearing.

Me Made May Day 24

3 comments:

  1. That print dress is amazing, and the suspenders too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the suspenders are very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!! Loving the suspenders!
    And I adore that frock.It has been an inspiring challenge,I must say....I maight think about doing it next year......

    ReplyDelete