Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Computer Problems

Sorry for the silence lately. I have been having issues with the new power adapter I bought for my laptop. Namely it started smoking when I plugged it in. It means I'm now without a computer for about a week. Anyway, so this post isn't completely boring I thought I'd show you a picture of the kind of jacket I really want to make. I went to the Shabby Chic market on Sunday and there was this lovely short wool coat with a fur collar. The only problem is that it was brown (definitely not my best colour) and the fur was real. I don't mind if other people wear vintage fur it just creeps me out having it that close to my face (I am neurotic like that). It was a really good price and if it weren't for those two things I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat. I found a picture of a similar one from Dear Golden Vintage on etsy.



Obviously it's the wrong time of year here to be thinking about making winter jackets but I am definitely going to save this in my mental 'stuff to make' file. I think a red wool would be nice with perhaps a faux leopard collar.
Hopefully my computer will be up and running next week and I will finally be able to show you some pictures of the sailor pants' I've been making.

3 comments: